20 May 2009

1st day of Exam.. Left 5 days..

2day.. the 1st day of exam..
Sub: BM 2 n BC 2

Haha..
BM paper section A n D..
I did it very well..^^
The Section D..
I ad knew wat q coming out..haha
Im so happy.. when i c the q..
but section C..
I'll lost many many marks..
i dunno how 2 do at all..
Didn't hv any points thr...
Section B.. still OK..

For BC paper..
1st time i use 20 min do section A..
tak so long time... *bu shuang*
Section C.. agian..
i waste too much times too think the point..
then my section D..
cincai cincai buat la..
but oso can write 2 pages.. Haha..
Section B.. stil. OK..


after exam..
something terrible happen..
tis only my class gal know..T.T
reli 1 cry tat time..
luckly got Si Wen..Thanks very MUCH!!!

after tat.. go library for..
'S.T.U.D.Y'
JJ, Ping Son n me..
Mathematics..
Ping Son test me..
but lastly.. he n JJ say 'swt' only.. haha..
then the whole room only im laughing..^^

2day is oso the wuhsu exam..
Congratulation to Jia Yee..
coz she get the highest marks..haha..

tmr.. 2nd days of exam..
Sub: BM 1, BI 1, MT 2..
Hope Maths... get A... T.T
nid add many many oil...

Good Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx and gambateh in exam ya^^

rz_wong said...

my maths T^T
paper 2 all wrong...